The Life RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Sarkhazm's Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Sarkhazm's Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Sarkhazm's Application

Post  sarkhazm Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Type of Admin (Forum or IG:( I have experience as an admin in-game and on forums. I also have a lot of experience working with Forumotion boards (on that note 'y u no bb3?' ^^). I'm also a pretty decent builder when push comes to shove - I've helped build several other RP servers, but left the project due to project leader's inactivity or general problems with the quality of RPing.
IG Name: 'Sarkhazm' when playing normally. My RPing characters are 'Johnathan Redstone' and 'Abigail Trotter' - (yes, I can roleplay transgenders xD)
RP Skill (1-10: 8. I'm an avid text Roleplayer, though I sometimes find that Terraria RPs are 'dumbed down' too much.
Average Hours Online: daily average 3-4, weekly at least 24. I have >600 hours gameplay time.

Full Name: Sean Redwood
Nickname: Sark

Have you ever been banned from any RP Server?: Nope.
Have you even been an admin or moderator for any other servers?: Yup. I used to run an RP server a year ago, but couldn't afford running costs any more... I have a good knowledge of TShock, but sadly, I can't script.
Do you understand you can be fired at any time without warning?: Yup.

Define the term MG and give an example: Metagaming - utilising factors beyond the control of the RP in order to benefit in a way that is beyond your character, such as using glitches to defeat monsters your character would otherwise be unable to beat, or the player using knowledge that their character would be otherwise unable to know - this is often down to eavesdropping on conversations in another area of the world.

Define the term PG and give an example: Powergaming - AKA 'min-maxing', powergaming is playing with the sole intent of gaining the most power or loot, and often results in the player becoming overpowered compared to the game world. It's bad for other players as they then find it difficult to progress in a fun environment, especially in PvP situations.

Define the term RK and give an example: Revenge Killing - the act of, when your character is killed, hunting down the player who killed you in another life/respawn, and exacting your revenge. This is frowned upon because in terms of story, your character has no reason to have bad blood with the murderer.

Define the term DM and give an example: Dungeon Master - In traditional games, the dungeon master (DM), is in charge of creating the details, setting and challenges of an adventure, from the ambience of locations, to the loot each individual drops, to the progressing difficulty of battles, whilst maintaining a plot and progression that is contextually believable.

Anything we should be aware about you?: Not that I myself am aware of. Smile
sarkhazm
sarkhazm

http://lethal.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Sarkhazm's Application Empty ACCEPTED

Post  Neekah Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:46 pm

ACCEPTED Good job, you'll start as Level 1 Moderator, and get promoted further down the line.
Neekah
Neekah
Owner
Owner

https://thelife-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Sarkhazm's Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Sarkhazm's Application

Post  sarkhazm Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:16 am

Smile Thanks for the opportunity. I look forward to helping out.
sarkhazm
sarkhazm

http://lethal.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Sarkhazm's Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Sarkhazm's Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down